Good Morning

The sun is out and it is warm I have the fans on in the house and it is nearly time to start Round 2 in the kitchen.  The boxing gloves are out and it is just a matter of donning them and then getting stuck in again. Going to be another long day me thinks but one that is desperately needed.

Weather permitting we shall be having tea cooked on the barbecue, lamb steaks, and roasties veggies of different sorts all prepared by his highness - he is in control of tea for this evening for a change. My hands are required elsewhere.

When we walked Missy last night we had a conversation a general one about things that needed doing (and he had not been moaning you understand) but had mentioned that something needed doing. I had to point out to OH that what he wanted doing would have to wait its turn.  Yes it needed doing but other things had a higher priority over it and as I was currently required in five places he would have to wait!  I think that got the point home.

Right time to don those boxing gloves.  I don't think I will be blackberrying this afternoon.  Maybe next weekend or even when OH finishes work during the week as he is on earlies this week.

Let battle commence Round 2 - Ding...….


Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts