I, don't know where today has gone

But it has definitely gone.  I slept well last night after a couple of not so good nights and I overslept again.  By the time my mojo had got going I was on my way into town to meet with my oldest friend to celebrate her birthday.  I had a lovely two hour lunch with her and then came back home.  

I came back through town just looking.  I went into Lakeland primarily to have a look at the clothes airer/dryer again.  My mind has  been made up on that front and hopefully when I start working again that will help with getting the clothes dry in the house over the winter months.

I was also looking at other equipment but that will come when the timing is right.  I have to be practical above all else at the moment.  There are some other cheaper bits that would help in the pantry and the kitchen organisation but they can be obtained as and when.  They are not expensive in the greater scheme of things.

Tonight we have had chicken sarnies with Strawberries and cream.  The Strawberries were "Sweet Eve" and raised in Kent and they were absolutely delicious.  That lovely deep red and naturally sweet they were really delicious.  Could do with some of them being put up in the Freezer.  They are two punnets for £3 at the moment so a very good buy.

One of OH's work colleagues brought in some fresh figs from his garden.  They were delicious.  I also received a copy pf Lisa Faulkner's book Tea & Cake.  It is a very lovely book and is goading me into action on the baking front .

So despite the day going far too quickly it has been a very good day for me and for that I am very grateful.

I hope everyone else has been as blessed and as lucky as I have been.

Right things to do.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

xx


Comments

Popular Posts