It has been a busy day again today


Sorry folks this should have been posted last night but I forgot to push the button.

Yesterday I got up early with OH and then set too and completed typing a post I had started Thursday night, completing and posting it.

I have since then started a follow up post to that one which is still very much a Work in Progress and may be a day or two before it is published.  However in between time life is still moving forward.

It has been really hot here today so much so I have stuck in the house where it has been a little cooler.

I did not sleep so well last night my back was playing up again and I was awake for most of last night.  Typically though I dropped off when OH was getting up!  However I got up with him all the same.

I cooked Lasagna from scratch earlier on for tea and it was very tasty.  I have a cottage pie to prepare and I also have a ragu made up to have with spaghetti or some other pasta as well as a little of the Lasagna left.  OH can have whichever he would like.  Just me making te most of the batch of mince.  Just like when I have a chicken.  Old habits die hard.

I also played with a crochet hexagon yesterday.  First attempt but not too bad.  Have gone slightly wrong on last row so need to pull that down.  Thought I would have a scrap bag throw of some sort on the go as well as a main project so that I get all the odds and ends used up as I go along.  I have a couple of projects to do as presents as well some of which I need to get the wool for.  I have a couple of shawls and a couple of throws in mind.  Thought I would utilise my crochet skills on a practical level.   I  know that crochet keeps me sane and if I can grab a few minutes here and there it all helps me ultimately keep calm.

I am hopefully meeting a friend tomorrow and I have some bits and bobs of wool for her as well as she is keen on crochet.

Today I have overslept.  I did not sleep too well and have crashed out waking up at 10:30am.  I have missed out on a trip with my other friend who messaged me on messenger to see if I wanted a trip out.  Hey ho.  I have another friend to meet later today so in any event probably was not possible but it was a nice spontaneous thought.  It was a trip to an antique fair new Newark.

From what I have seen it seems a lovely day out.

Hope you all have a good one.

Take care

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts