Countdown to Christmas 2019 - 95 Days to Christmas - Christmas Decorations freestanding miniature Christmas tree


When I was researching Christmas decorations for the wooden peg stars, I also came across this miniature Christmas tree (also made from clothes pegs).  I must say that I was quite taken with this decoration as well .







The link is here: https://youtu.be/IF24opd9GRI

Both projects are something that can be done bit by bit of an evening.  With me starting work on Monday it may be a good way for me to relax when I get home and actually be making something as well.  

I intend to take some crochet with me to work just in case I get a few moments, but this would be good to do of an evening just for a little while.

I guess I am old fashioned when it comes to Christmas decorations or at least my style of decorations and this is making a memory and a decoration rolled up in one.  Much of the charm in bringing out special Christmas tree decorations lays with the fact that they are treasured lovingly and brought out year in year out.  Modern day heirlooms in the making.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts