Happy but shattered

Well thus far it has been a busy but happy week.  What I have seen of my new employers I like very much and the staff are friendly and very helpful.  That's all I could ask for although it feels as though I have been given the cherry off the top of the cake.  I have lots to learn especially as it is an area of work I have not undertaken before but it is a challenge and I am enjoying it thus far and as a result am a happy bunny.  I have been treated with integrity, respect and kindness.

Because of the longer hours, it has kind of thrown everything that I normally do around the house up in the air with routines etc.  However I am going to revisit these and revamp them to make them work better for us.  Whatever it takes am going to get everything streamlined and tickety boo so that we get a better quality of life in the long run.  If I have to book crafting dates for myself then I am going to do this so that I get time to play and get stuff made as well otherwise it will be all work and no play which never does anyone any good.

We have quite a few things to do as yet in the house including the boarding in the loft but hopefully that will happen soon.  The shed also needs re-felting.  At the end of the day you can only do what you can do.  Once the loft is boarded the Christmas decorations will be going up there out of the way.  It has been planned for sometime but real life has had a habit of getting in the way and so have had to deal with other issues first.

I intend tomorrow evening getting the glue gun out and starting some of the peg projects in bulk by gluing the pegs together and getting them in the shapes they need to be.  The aesthetics can then be dealt with separately.  Until I get some paints I cannot do the soldiers, fairies/ballerinas and snowmen or other dolly peg decorations.  However I can as I say get things started.  Think that this might be quite relaxing to do after a busy week.

Saturday I am out with my friend to the Peterborough Antiques event which I am very much looking forward to.  This will be my second time.

Right am off to potter.  Have more washing and sorting to do.

Have a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan x

Comments

  1. So nice to read you like you new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy, I am enjoying it despite it testing what is left of my little grey cells. Hopefully will get there eventually. Hope you are keeping well. Take care Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts