Sunday round up

We have had roast chicken for tea and it has gone down very nicely.

Pack-up has been prepared for tomorrow, and wrapped.  We are having cheese and tomato for sarnies tomorrow. I need to get my teabags and some milk organised for drinks during the day.  I think most of the first day from what I have heard on the grapevine is likely to be induction into the firm procedures.

I intend to take some of my crochet with me just so that I have something to keep me occupied whilst I am waiting.  It also helps calm my nerves.  OH is taking me in with him early so there will be a period of time when I am on my own before being directed where I need to be.  They asked for us to be there for 9:00am.  I understand I may finish early tomorrow as well, in which case the crochet will also keep me occupied.  That way around if I have to do extra work in the evening then at least am getting to do some crafting inbetween.

This week is going to be a long week on the hours front but once I have completed training, I am hoping that they will let me do a little work of some kind.  Otherwise I will have my crochet on hand to be productive whilst waiting.

I am going to go back into the old preparation mode of getting clothes for the following day (and accessories) ready the night before with everything being laid out in readiness. So everything is clean, pressed and can just be slipped into when time is at a premium. 

Might also make some breakfast pots up for later in the week so that I do not go too hungry. I am a person who needs breakfast. After losing all the weight during the past 14 months I do not want to go and wreck everything,  so if I can just stick to set meals without comfort eating and nibbling I will be well pleased.

It has been raining again and has gone a little chilly.  At this time of year we have to make the most of the good weather whilst we have it.  

Still have a lot of organising to do at home but will tackle it a segment at a time and we will get there eventually.  Just have to keep plugging away at it.

Right catch up soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Good luck tomorrow!! You'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lefting. It went reasonably well despite me not sleeping well last night. Tomorrow we start the training. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts