Busy Day

I have had a lovely day it has been super.  I also managed to find the photos OH took for me of the socks and have updated the post accordingly.

I managed to find a few more terracotta herb and spice pots.  I had originally found some at a car boot and had had them for quite a while and today I found some more to add to them and contrary to my initial belief I don't have a duplicate of any of them.  So am quite pleased with that little find for £3.  I found a herb and spice book and that was it.  A relatively good day with little spent. I saw loads of lovely stuff and there were a couple of items that I would have liked but I am holding off at the moment.  We will see what we will see.

The river in Stamford and indeed in Peterborough is near the top of the banks we have had that much rain.

I am on earlies again this week so it is going to be a particularly long week at work and I need to go shopping tomorrow.

Tea was lovely roast belly pork with stuffing, calabrese, kale, cauliflower, carrots, peas and roast potatoes and shallot and mashed potatoes went down a treat and there is plenty left for tomorrow night.

Tuesday night's tea will be stew.

So since I got in have been quite busy getting stuff ready for tomorrow, doing the washing and the ironing etc.  Seem to have less and less time for doing anything at the moment.  It will sort. We have also had the heating on and it has been lovely and warm it is cold out tonight.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts