Delia's Classic Christmas Part 2


Here is part 2 of the series.  Would be rude not to publish it wouldn't it.



Lots of "food for thought" excuse the pun.

I am going to try and get as much as I can into the freezers.  I am going to have to source some more tins for storing Christmas cakes in and also bowls for Christmas puddings.  That's five of each to make thus far plus some fruit loaf.  Looks as though I am going to be busy.

Plus I want to get bread sauce into the freezers so that is done and dusted.  When fresh cranberries come out I also intend to make my own cranberry sauce with Grand Marnier in it.  Yum it is delicious.

So it looks as though the next few weeks are going to be a tad busy.

Last night was spent sorting some stuff out.  I was looking for some things which I still have not found and will have to have another dabble tomorrow.  Hopefully once the loft is boarded out a lot of stuff can go up out of the way.

Right time for bed said Zebedee!

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts