7 Signs of Low Vitamin D (How Many do You Have?)



Thought I would share this as it applies to both men and women in this country.  He is an American Doctor but the advice applies here as well.  I have been using American information sites in managing my own medical conditions and thus far have found them very useful.

Since I was poorly at the end of last year I have been suffering from fatigue again and sleeping late not being able to stir myself and then hardly doing anything in between. Yesterday for instance OH was up at  and out the house for 7pm.  I fell asleep and did not wake until 12 noon.  Cannot seem to shake it.  Might have to revisit the Doctor on this one as I am Vitamin D Deficient in any event.  I have just been on a Vitamin D Tablet but the newest batch are Vitamin D3 which I started today.  I am hoping it makes the difference and that my energy levels are re-invigorated.  Otherwise to the GP it is and getting an appointment with him these days is diabolical unless it is an emergency!

Hope it is useful.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I take a Vit. D supplement daily as it helps my asthma. I take a handful of others too, for the same reason. Hope you can get this sorted soon. I assume you are off work at present?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been SO much better since my vitamin D deficiency was diagnosed and I've been on supplements

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts