Lyons Coffee Bags



I was loitering in Waitrose and noted that they had some of the Lyons coffee bags in-store, so I decided to try them.  I don't like excessively strong coffee.  I like nice coffee and so opted to try their yellow banded version No 2 and have been very impressed with them.  There are 18 in the box; they are a lot bigger than tea bags and you open them down the side.  After adding hot water you really get that lovely coffee aroma.  I then add a spot of single cream naughty I know but I do like a creamy coffee and it is perfect for my palate.  They are £2.65 at the moment in Waitrose.  Been impressed with them and the coffee bags can go into the compost bin so easy to recycle.  Always a good consideration.

Please note this is not an advert for Lyons or Waitrose.  Just something which I tried for myself and which I have been delighted with and which I thought that you might like also.

I absolutely adore coffee but for so long I have not been able to drink it very often as it affected my IBS.  However I have found that I can get away with this without any side effects as long as I limit it.  And the aroma just smells like a fresh pot of Cafetiere coffee.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts