UFO BOX /Projects List

I have decided to try and organise my UFO and Projects list or some of it at least into a box.  The idea behind this is that I can then easily find said projects/WIP to get on with in a methodical and organised fashion.  This to me is more preferable rather than having a vague idea that maybe they were over there but being unable to find them.  Problem is finding a box.  In a house full of boxes this could  be a bit of a problem.   Now that a large box has been sourced, each time I come across an item that has previously been started it can go into the box so that it does not get missed.  There will also be the odd new project that will go in there as well, but the idea is that for the main part it will be the UFOs that will get sorted first, with just every so often a newbie being fitted in.   The ones that speak to me.  I have a lot of those.  Behave Tricia, really!

Already in the box are the following:

Turquoise, White and Grey Crochet Blanket.  This is nearly completed and is first second on the list as it will not take much to complete it.  However it does need joining together. I need to get some more white wool for this to finish it off.



Turquoise, white small Crochet Blanket. This is the second now first project to complete. There are six squares worked to date and there are another 30 to crochet.  I will need to get more wool to complete this. However I will work with what I have so far.  If I run out will go to another project until I can go and get more wool at the end of the month. Some of the squares are going to be plain i.e. completely Turquoise and completely white.  A handy project to work and keep my hands occupied

Pansy Needlepoint square.  Only started on Saturday just gone but working up quite quickly.  Need to locate that light box as the background is black and I am having difficulty getting my needle in the correct hole!


Butterfly Needlepoint Cushion Panel.  This is already partially completed and ended up being put down due to other things going on in the house.  However I want this out the way with and into the completed box.  This was the only picture I could find and I have worked a little more than this.






Flower Needlepoint Cushion Panel.  This is another one that was started and then put down and forgotten about. Yet again needs completing and into the completed box.




Crochet Hot water bottle covers. Squares worked needs joining together and then the neck needs working.  I am making this one up as I go along so there is no pattern. 






Pink and cream Crochet throw.  One that was started a while back and put aside for one reason or another.
Wild Rose Needlepoint small cushion insert with wild roses on.  Partially completed yet again needs finishing.
Patchwork - Test quilt using men's recycled shirts.  Pieces cut out need to sit and sew together.  Then add batting and backing.
Patchwork Potholders for my kitchen made from the scrap bag.
Patchwork Mugholders Thought would make a set of these for OH, myself and visitors.
Patchwork Table Runner a table runner for my dining room table that I have had my eye on for quite some time.

The sooner I can get stuck in on these the better. The Turquoise and white crochet blanket is already out of the box and is the current work in progress, or will be until I run out of wool at which point I will have to go and fetch more.  I had planned on the next project  being the pansy needlepoint but without the light box.  So as long as I can do something to keep my hands going and something to reduce the box it will b a "win win".  There is a lot to do, but I am trying to allow some time each day especially when I am sat to do a little.

Bearing in mind that I want to make a lot of Christmas presents as well this year, I need to get these done as soon as I can.

Aiming high as usual.  Let us see how I get on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Good luck with all your UFO's - some lovely things there, especially the needlepoint pieces. I am finding it very difficult to get myself to do anything right now - am properly down in the dumps and unmotivated. Some sunshine would help no end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BB, sorry you are a bit low at the moment. I have been too - I am putting a lot of it down to the weather and the lack of sun so far this "winter". OH suffers from SAD I don't normally but I am beginning to wonder. I am trying to organise and push myself to do stuff at the moment too hence me organising the box. I cannot just sit watching TV have to have something on the go its just that my eyesight is not what it was and so for things like embroidery and some not all needlepoint I need the daylight hours despite having a very good craft lamp. Be gentle on yourself, and hopefully things will start to improve soon for both of us. PM me if you want to chat xx love to you both xx Tricia x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts