Valentines Meal

We went to the Halcyon a pub not too far away from the house for our meal out this evening and we had a very pleasant time.  OH had a mixed grill and I had scampi and chips.  Both meals went down very well.  To tell you the truth it was just good to be out for a little while although a certain little dog was non too happy with us for leaving her behind.

I can never quite eat a full meal when I go out  - they tend to give me far too many chips than I can cope with and I always feel guilty for leaving something on my plate but hey ho.  We were just happy for a main course this evening together with a drink.  We are very easy pleased.

Since being home I have been pottering in the back room again this time trying to re-pack everything back so that I can find things easily.  I am also looking out for my patchwork stuff as I have a class tomorrow and I want to participate not only in the class tomorrow but also with some more practice at home but I will talk about that in another post.  There is lots I want to do on the patchwork front and lots I want to do on the sewing front and on the crafting front.  If I get stuff more sorted then I stand a chance of getting slightly organised so that I can sit and play in organised block sessions and start getting all the beautiful stuff I have made up and ready to be used.  I can only keep trying to do a bit here and there.

Right am off to do a little more but have had a lovely evening.  I hope you have all had a good day too.

Keep safe in the light of the coming storm.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts