Corona virus - search for treatment upate

We heard via an associate this evening that some progress has been made in USA with a possible treatment for the Coronavirus pandemic that is currently with us.

The link is here if you would like to read it.

Coronavirus possible treatment

That made interesting reading to me as from what I understand the medication I am on for all my associated immune disease is a form of quinine, which is often used for the treatment of malaria i.e. Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate 1 x 200mg tablets twice a day.

I hope that this will be a viable treatment for all those concerned.

Keep safe and take care

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Laurie, I hope it does too. It has certainly sorted a lot of the nastier problems I had out. You take care too xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts