Keep Safe and keep Plodding On

Just to let everyone know that we are at the moment okay here.  It has been very strange for the last few days as OH is now working from home and has taken over the computer room, as his job entails a lot of computer and keyboard skills, but also telephone calls and live chats!  It also means I cannot get to the computer when I want to!

Technically we have both been at home for the past three days although will have to go out for supplies on Friday.  Need animal food etc. so it will be essential shopping then.  Am trying to take advantage of this period in time to do things in the house although it is slow going.  A lot as been done though and very slowly I am starting to restore some kind of order.  I am trying to be organised.  Labels are going on boxes with a rough idea of what is in them and whether they are fragile etc. and in some cases the boxes are being re-packed.  I have also accumulated another box full of UFO items.  I will never go to heaven, but at least I am putting things together so that I will be able to find them in future.

The weather has been lovely here for the past couple of days, although the breeze a little chilly.  It has however been wonderful to see the sun.  It has soaked into my bones, and made a significant different to my aches and it makes you feel so much more cheerful in yourself.

Please be aware that I have been having some issues with the computer.  I have not been able to email out.  I have also left comments on other blogs, sometimes it works another time it will not.  I can receive emails in.  To boot my phone has not been charging - think need a new cable for it!   Aargh that is all I need.

On the food front, there be chickens at my local shop.  Things like, eggs, bread and milk are still being restricted though. When I popped for bread this morning, there was a lot more food in the shop than there has been.  It has been over a week since  I last saw a chicken, so hopefully it will be chicken on Friday (when I will be going shopping).  I will however try to stay to the house as much as I can.

Just a note, and a thank you to all those who are in the line of fire in dealing with this awful Pandemic, our hospitals, our Doctors, Nurses and carers.  Also to those manning the food shops and distribution for all their hard work.  Also to others not mentioned for all your efforts.  I hope I will not need your assistance at all, but one never quite knows what will happen in this mortal coil of ours.  I am however keeping positive and hoping that this dreadful infection soon goes away.

Take care and keep safe everyone.

Pattypan

x

P.S.  Will get back as soon as I can.

PP

Comments

Popular Posts