Sorting out the Study/Craft Room

Now that OH is going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, I need to decamp from my desk and organise it so that he can work from this comfortably.  

And as I have to go out for a little while tomorrow  - shopping again, this time for my step-son and his wife.  Both have self-isolated as his wife has been really poorly (not the virus it has been established but better to err on the side of caution). As they have not had the opportunity of getting any fresh supplies and will not leave the house or let anyone in, I hve offered to see what I can find for them. They had a delivery from Tesco's last week but every item had been changed to something else, and apparently it was not a good alternative.  I have therefore asked him to make a list of some of the items that they require, and I will do what I can for them locally tomorrow.  It is as much as I can do for them.

However when I get home it has been planned that we are going to start work on the Study/Craft room.  It is a little out of hand so we are going to chuck everything out, get it nice and tidy again, get his computer set up so he can work properly.  There is a lot to chuck out of this room.  I think doing it this way will help an awful lot, will also give it a good wash out as well including the curtains and the nets.  It will be a job well done.  I think I am going to be at this Saturday and Sunday.  At least am going to have some help in moving stuff which will be a big help.

I am hopeful that cleaning out the rooms one by one, will help me clear my cluttered mind and more able to deal with things that phase me.  Decluttering is a big part of this I know.  I need to have a good sort out.

This is my plan for Saturday and Sunday.

Then I can start on the next room, which I think will be the Pantry.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. It's good to keep busy. I have found a craft bonus which I picked up for £3 at a car boot sale last year - 5 or 6 balls of wool, a folder with the first few starter pages for a crocheted blanket, a brand new crochet hook and some cards to wind the wool on. I was rusty yesterday, but am getting back into the rhythm again and it's very calming.

    Enjoy your clear out (though I suspect it is just stacking things higher!)

    Please be careful out and about shopping for your step-son and his wife. You are as much at risk as them . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BB, everything ok. OH is having to work from home and has taken over the computer so not able to gain easy access at the moment. He is to work from home indefinitely. I am sorting again at the moment, trying to get some things in some sort of order. I have found another box full of UFOs. Mind you have also found my embroidery frame and some other bits I had forgotten about. Slow work but am getting there. Past couple of nights I have not been able to craft because of doing other stuff but fingers crossed will be able to tonight. I am ready for it. Your craft bonus sounds good and good on you to pick up the hook again. I am only going out if I have to. Have been in the house for last three days although will have to go out Friday for shopping as that is pay day. Jennie, I hope you all keep safe too. Take care Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts