Technology Issues and hopefully Progress

In the past six months or so I have managed to go through three phones my best one I lost.  Then I got a replacement lost that and the last one was drowned a couple of months ago, since which have been saving up to try and replace it which I hope will happen in the next few days or so.  To exacerbate matters I have not been able to email anyone at all. I have been able to receive emails in but not physically respond.  

My IT chappie is going to look at my puter on friday and hopefully then it will be sorted.  Fingers crossed toes plaited.

The main thing I am looking forward to with the new phone is having a camera again with which to embellish my posts.  So if I have not got back to you recently or have not been able to respond to comments, I am extremely sorry and once the phone arrives I will get back to everyone. Promise. The other problem is lost all my numbers on my phone.  Three times is really too much.

This together with a lot of stuff that has been going on at home (some of which I have talked about - and other issues which I have not) has kind of sunk the battleship a bit!  Time to re-group I think.

Here is hoping the new phone arrives soon.

Catch you shortly.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts