A Little Housekeeping and Update

Of the computer kind and the Pantry kind  

This is why my emails out are not being sent and I was not able to receive any.  I have a lot of deleting to do apparently which is going to take some time.  I also had managed to have some things ticked which I should not have done which coupled with the email issue has not helped.   So sometime over the next few weeks each day is going to be given to bringing this down to normal parameters.

Since the Raynaud's attack at the weekend I have been slightly out of sorts but am getting there.  I had hoped to start on the pantry today to try and get things sorted and under control.  That will take a good couple of days or more.  It maybe that I will start this tomorrow as the main dustbins are due to be collected and emptied tomorrow.  They only empty these fortnightly with the recyclable stuff the following week.

We did at the weekend get rid of a load of rubbish, but still have more to go.  A lot of gardening stuff, three freezers and two fridges.  Two freezers including my large on have gone caput due to the electrical and wet problem we had in the shed.  The compressors in both fridges have also gone.  I am lost without my fridges.  Will have to pay for collection of these electrical items and may have to arrange two separate collections.  With the Covid 19 situation the local recycling centre had put a stop on these sort of collections and everyone was cautioned only to attend the centre when it started working again if only absolutely necessary.   So all sorts of extra restrictions, so can only keep whittling away at the issues as though it was a piece of wood to gradually get rid of the lot.  

The Pantry also needs decorating out, which for one reason or another just did not happen before despite nearly being there.

Needless to say there is going to be a whole lot of washing. cleaning, fixing and painting to do in respect of this.  It will be a job well done though in the greater scheme of things.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts