A very Small Harvest

 .... however a harvest none the less.

I tidied my grape vine up earlier this year (I should have done it earlier on) and have trained it into a better shape.  As I was late in achieving this I was not really expecting any grapes let alone I did no know the colour of them.  

I have been outside this evening tying a piece of the vine that has gone bonkers despite having its tendrils trained it has gone freelance and I have found hidden inbetween the leaves two tiny bunches of grapes.  What's more the grapes are a lovely purpley colour and the grapes although tiddly are extremely sweet.  I have no idea as to variety but the grapes are gorgeous, So homework is to find out now what to do with the vine so that I get grapes next year.



It would be nice to add a regular supply of grapes to the cheeseboard or even turn into preserves.  First things first homework is needed.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts