Dabbling with Instagram

 I am trying to get my head around Instagram and failing dreadfully.  The little grey cells are not what they used to be.  If any of you have any suggestions for a good simple tutorial that I could follow they would be gratefully received.  I just need an idiots guide so that I can write and post stories, add in photos, but there is some information missing I feel which is making what little knowledge I do have not very fluid.

I am no going away from blogging, but Instagram from what I see is a good spur of the moment platform to feed through things quickly.

Help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proper tinned Sterilised Cream - where did it go - Can you still get it - Updated

2025 Another Year Passes

Parsnip, Apple and Ginger Chutney