Shattered

 OH in particular has been.  We have therefore had a quiet day at the van.  

The weather has been lovely today the sun has been out to play although chilly out so I have kept to the warm and let him chill out.

I got back to my needlepoint and did a bit more work on it.  It is very slowly coming on, but I do love this particular pattern.  It is a DMC kit entitled "Summer Ring". I would at some point like to track down another one of these kits so that I have two cushion panel kits in this particular design.  I love it. Or alternatively I may be able to chart it from the one I have.  I have all the colours and codes for the wool.





Needless to say the rain put in an appearance again late afternoon; according to the local forecast it is going to rain overnight but then be fine again tomorrow.  Fingers crossed and we shall have to wait and see what happens weatherwise.

I am hoping to watch the new Agatha Christie programme on Channel 5 at 9:00pm.  Looks interesting.

Hope you have all had a good day.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x




Comments

  1. Stay warm and dry. Your needlepoint project sounds like it is gorgeous. I am going to watch the Pence / Harris debate tonight and my older son is coming over to watch with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to sew to relax, but too much happening here and so many things to try and organize and I seem to be the only one on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I hope you have lovely weather tomorrow and can drive somewhere nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts