Homemade Lasagna for Tea Tonight

We have not had Lasagna for a long while and I was getting the munchies for something sturdy for tea so that is what we had and it was quite tasty and went down well.

It has been a lazy day.  I nipped to the shop for some milk and bread earlier on but otherwise have not been out and about.

I have done a little more crochet.  I created 10 centres yesterday.  I have worked five complete squares and am just about to start working the next set of five. I am still on the first two of the 100g balls of yarn but expect that I will use more of the green than the white. I have worked the ends in on the squares I have completed which should make the finishing quicker at the end of the day.  I am pleased with how the wool is working up and it looks fresh and pretty and should be a nice foil for my bedroom.  My bedroom curtains are the same colour green, but I have lots of pinks and creams in there as well..

There have been lots of fireworks going off locally.  Perhaps I am a party pooper but I don't really like them and certainly it upsets and frightens the animals.

We did not go to the fish man yesterday.

We are aiming to do this tomorrow instead and I also need some eggs which are sold on the stall next to the fish man.

Think we may have some more wet weather on the way as my joints are stiff today.  My hand has been stiff whilst I have been crocheting, but it will do it good in the longer run to free it off a bit.  If it gets too bad will have to pop on the wrist/hand support which does help although I only wear it if I have to. The velcro fastenings have a habit of attaching themselves to te yarn!

Right off to do a little more and start the second set of five centres..

Take care and keep safe.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear you are making such good progress with the crochet. I haven't done any crafting since the summer, but all the hoo-hah over moving has rather gotten in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB, once you are moved and settled you will be able to craft again. Have managed to get 20 squares worked on the new blanket. Have another 40 or so to make but it is coming along nicely. Also have a cushion project on the go using the pattern in the Quilting magazine for the embroidered wreath in red-work embroidery worked on calico. That is coming along nicely as well. Just take care and if you can grab a few moments to do something crafty take the time. Take care and try and keep sane must be over-whelming in many respects Tricia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts