Out in the garden for a little while

 After coming home earlier on as it was a nice day I went into the garden and started to sort some of the rubbish there. Sorted about five bags of rubbish and still a load more to go.  If the weather is good tomorrow I plan on going back out and do some more sorting. I also want to sort the "herb" border outside the back door and get that tidied up a bit.  I have lots of other tidying up to do here as well, but to get rid of some of this stuff I need to empty out the stone shed and the main shed.  May have to involve OH in this plan as I certainly cannot do this on my own.  Hopefully Monday or Tuesday this week he might give me a hand to get sorted a bit. However will not be able to start this until quite a bit of external tidying has been done.

I also want to make sure that the pavements are given a good wash with some Jeyes fluid in.  As we are on the main road, and have a passage we seem to be prone to people who want a pee using it as a WC.  Not pleasant and it tends to go in phases.  Next door neighbour is too old to do it, so I tend to do it nine times out of ten.

A week on Wednesday we have the Recycling Centre coming to collect some of the old appliances.  Some are in the garden and need to make room for them to be taken to the front of the house.  Fingers crossed the weather is good tomorrow so that I can get stuck in a bit.  OH can then take us to the tip.  Our tip is still open.  I am therefore hoping for at least a couple of hours in the garden tomorrow dependent on whether or not it is warm enough.  It will be good to get some of this cleared and ready to go as well as create room for the old appliances to be moved out.

I still have stuff to do in the house.  There is no peace for the wicked. I have managed to work on a few more boxes with different stuff in.  Not Christmas decorations this time but there is some nice stuff.  If I get time may well put up a post with some photos on this.

After last night's post I sat, listened to the TV and out a total of ten squares, I have worked seven of them.  I am hoping to work the other three, plus five more centres this evening when I eventually do sit down.  If I am lucky I may get to work a few more.  Will have to see how it goes.  My tension does not seem to be too bad either at the moment which I am chuffed about.  I have found that if I am not on form when crocheting and cooking, things either go completely wrong or squares end up being far bigger than they should.  There is no inbetween.

I am just about to get the mussels cooked.  We cook them simply with a little water, some garlic butter and some chopped parsley.  They are so simple to do and so tasty.

Right must get on.  Quite a lot to do and so much more yet to achieve.  I have to get stuck in.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts