Posting Early today

I am posting early today so that I can get on with work downstairs.  I have more than enough to do but am now having to concentrate on the kitchen as we have a new dishwasher arriving on Saturday morning, We have to get the old one out yet, so have to be able to have room to get things in and out.  Things are tight at the back of the house in any event just the way the gate, back door and path are laid out so am trying to give as much room as I can to get the new items in.

I have already managed to turf lots of rubbish out and it is going to be a late night tonight so no crafting for me today or maybe tomorrow.  I will of course make up for it over the weekend.

We have had antipasti for tea this evening; we did not fancy much so have had a collection of cold meats, breads and cheese for tea which has gone down nicely as I was not really that hungry.

We did not make it to the Fish man this morning.  Too comfy in bed.  OH will go though on Saturday whilst I wait in for the delivery man.  

Once the kitchen is sorted I can then return to the dining room.  I have the two old fridges to get out of the dining room in any event as the new fridge freezer is arriving next Wednesday.  So there is rhyme and reason for my strategy.  It will be good to have a fridge again.  I need to get a large deep chest freezer sorted for the shed now.  That will happen once these two are sorted.

Right back to the grind.

Take care and keep safe.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Gosh, I don't know how you have managed without a fridge. Just for keeping the perishables from perishing when we do actually have decent weather. As we live so far from shops here (nearest one is 3 miles and main shopping is 10) it would mean shopping virtually daily and eating it up quick! You won't know yourself when you are fully kitted-out again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cubes from the shop in a small camping fridge and the cold of the bathroom. It has impacted on what I shop for as I have had to go out every other day at least. Cannot wait for it to arrive. Have had to save up. I usually buy things keep them in as though I was living in a village so that have something for all eventualities. It will be nice to get back to somewhere where I was before the fridges broke. Hope you are okay and having a few moments to yourself in all the bedlam. Take care Tricia x

      Delete
  2. You will certainly appreciate it, that's for sure!

    As for a few minutes to myself? Only when I wake up in the middle of the night and come down and watch what's been recorded from Sky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts