Quiet Sunday

 Where it has been dull, wet and cold.  We ended up having a Kentucky for tea which allowed me to potter in the back bedroom and start tidying it a bit more and liberate some of my Christmas decorations.  I have also found some other stuff to go into the pantry including a carrying caddy and also a few stackable bottles that actually belong in the pantry.

The wind has had sessions of being rough all day but it has certainly got a bit wilder in the last couple of hours or so and is blowing a proper hooley and affecting the Satellite system, pixellating some of the pictures.  

It was an early start this morning as I was back in the bedroom again.  I have items downstairs that need to come up and unless the room is sorted out will not be able to accommodate this.  After the back bedroom it will be into the front bedroom to sort out in there a bit as well; but first things first. There is a lot of old clothing to go to the Charity shop which will free up a lot of room.  I need to crack this as soon as I can particularly in the back bedroom which should make it easier elsewhere.

I also need to get into town to get some bits and bobs to keep me occupied whilst in lockdown.  Well that should be extra bits to go with stuff I already have on the crafting front including some sewing thread and some glue sticks.  If I can get cleared a a bit and also get some sewing done that will be great, however everywhere has got to be cleared first.  I was going to be taking the sewing machine with me on holiday in any event.  Now to get into gear and get what needs doing done.  There could be some late nights and early morning here, but am going to do my best to get this sorted.

Here we go again just the depth that varies.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts