What was that I mentioned about Gremlins in the works

I seem to have worn the kettle out.  It went pop last night whilst I was working.  Near disaster nearly averted as I had not realised that it had blown the downstairs sockets by tripping the switch on the main fuse box!  It was only when I went to get something out of the fridge that I realised and was able to put it right.  Fortunately as we had picked up the meat order yesterday.  Phew.  I just hope nothing else decides to cause an issue.

So I have been scrabbling around trying to find a replacement.  It is on order and should have that shortly as have arranged click and collect.  Then it will be back to the grind again.  Veg shop next on the list I think after that and then a few other bits and bobs.

However, as an aside and directly connected to the kettle issue, for the best part of the evening we had an Internet problem; both OH and I could not get connected.  It was only after I found the fridge off that we put two and two together.  The socket that connects the Internet is downstairs!  Doh!  However it was late on.  No wonder we could not get connected.

It is going to be another busy day again so better get my skates on.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts