White Chocolate Liqueur

The recipe for this is in accompanying booklet to the Good Housekeeping Christmas Magazine with Nigella on the front cover.



I am now in full Christmas mode and the White Chocolate Liqueur recipe has been talking to me since I clapped eyes on it.  So I am going to test drive it before Christmas and see if I like it. This wil proably happen towards the end of this week in real time.  If I do like this I shall no doubt be making some more for Christmas.  I love white chocolate at the best of times.  I am also very fond of Baileys and similar styled drinks.  You have to have a little of what you fancy every so often.




You will need:

250ml double cream

150ml condensed milk

200g white chocolate finely chopped

200ml white rum


To upscale the recipe and make double the quantity

500ml double cream

300ml condensed milk

400g white chocolate finely chopped

400ml white rum


I am therefore eager to give it a test drive before the big day and if I do like it make a second batch to enjoy when I get to put my feet up and to do some crafting over Christmas.

To tell u the truth I like chocolate and one of the discoveries for me this year is that I am inordinately fond of Terrys White Chocolate segments.  I cannot leave them alone.  Very naughty but oh so very nice.

So I am very much looking forward to having a play later in the week. When I have my new fridge freezer up and running.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts