Gardening Magazines

When in Waitrose yesterday, I managed to pick up two of my favourite gardening magazines with a bonus of 10 packets of seed with each magazine.

I am speaking of the Kitchen Garden Magazine in the first instance the March edition.



These are the seeds that came with that magazine.








I also bought the Grow your own magazine.  March edition again.




And these are the seeds that came with it.








I have some other freebie seeds that I have recently obtained elsewhere as well.  What I need now is a reasonably mild dry day so that I can get out into the garden and start to get rid of the rubbish.  In those bad gales we had a while back my greenhouse (lightweight one) lost its cover and plant pots have been blown about a bit.  So I need to get stuck in so that I can make the greenhouses ready for getting some plants on the go a lot earlier than I managed last year.

I have to wait in for a delivery today, but once the worktop for the sink and the handles are delivered I should then be able to get along into town to have a look in Wilkinsons and the £ shop.  I need quite a bit of garden fleece to protect stuff.  I also need some seed potatoes and some potato growing bags.  If possible I would also like to get hold of some Asparagus Plants and set up a small long term bed near where the greenhouses are to be situated.  I would also like to have a look at the seeds.

So another set of projects to sort out, currently in the background but soon to be brought to life.  Such are the seasons of our lives.  On the QT I actually love growing stuff from seed, but I still need to get a load of fleece to protect early plantings and other plants.

Right upwards and onwards things to do.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts