Not what I was going to post....

 



...about but what the heck.  I am forever burning myself on the edge of the oven shelves despite being careful.  A while back I bought two sets of oven shelf edge protectors, put them somewhere safe and then could not remember where I had popped them.



Today I have located them and have got them onto the oven shelves.  They are easy to fit and roll over the edge of the rack and fit nice and  snug.  So hopefully no more burnt hands.  I think I bought these from Lakeland.  On checking I did, and they still have them for sale.

I do have to try and get another set as I kept the shelves from my previous oven and I need a set for them.  Just to give me some extra shelf space.  They need a good clean but if something is going to be useful in the longer term there is no need to get rid of them.

I have been washing and cleaning again in the kitchen. I ran out of clean tea towels so they are now in the washer and it will probably be tomorrow before I can get back to the washing side.  I will need to dry them before then.  They are currently on a boil wash.

I have more importantly been getting items put away in one of the dressers.  Also kitchen handtools hsve been packed back into their drawers.  I still have to orgznise them but they are back in their rightful storage system.  One dresser is nearly done.  I have the second dresser to do as well.

I also have to clear a pathway through the dining room so that the boiler can be carried in on Wednesday. That will happen tomorrow as I currently have the tumble dryer in the dining room.  The old one is still in the bathroom so that has to be shifted as well. So there is a lot of stuff to be achieved in time for Wednesday. It will be worth it to have the heating back on.

We had ordered and paid for a new sink ehich is due to arrive tomorrow. I am not sure whether being fitted tomorrow or later in the week. We need to get a couple of new extension blocks, plugs and fuses as well.

So a lot going on but the threads sre slowly being drawn together.

Back to the grind I go.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts