Snow Joke

 Its blooming freezing here.  So glad for the heating.

We woke up to a blanket of the white stuff and after a few snow showers early on the snow packed up and what had fallen melted into the ether as fast as it had come.




I caught this photo below just as it started snowing again.





Because of the cold I have kept to the house today preferring to stay in the warm and resting up.  OH had to take the car for an MOT today and it has failed requiring three new tyres which is a bit of a nuisance but new ones have been ordered and hopefully will be dealt with and put through the MOT again tomorrow.  So we are without the car until that is resolved.

I have also had some paperwork to deal with on behalf of OH today as well which was a little time consuming but it is now all sorted out thank goodness.

I have managed to do a little more crochet work.  Must keep on with it and get it out the way as soon as I can.  Then hopefully will be able to get some UFO crochet projects out the way with and get them finished as well as do a little more work on the centres for the new blanket which is being worked from scrap wool as much as possible.  I may have to add in a new ball or two here and there  mostly on colourway as I have a specific colourway in mind which all stems from the original ball of wool which is multicoloured.

I did cook OH full breakfast this morning.  I chose to have a pancake with orange juice and sugar which went down nicely.

i love watching old TV Programmes and I managed to get to see an Agatha Christie Miss Marple one with Dawn French and Martin Kemp amongst others.  I like watching the Darling Buds of May and other older TV programmes.  A step back into a period of nostalgia as it were.  It also reminds me of my upbringing a little.  Happy Days.

For tea this evening we have had a piece of Plaice each, gently fried in seasoned flour and served simply as is.  Went down very nicely as the flesh was nice and sweet.  It made a very tasty meal.  We like our fish.  It is good for you for all sorts of reasons.

Will have to get back to some housework tomorrow.

Right am off to potter.

Have a lovely evening everyone.  Please keep safe wherever you are.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts