Sunday roundup

Thank you for the good wishes after me being a little off colour yesterday.  It is much appreciated.

I think what has happened is that I did a little bit too much bending yesterday sorting stuff out and I think it has creased me a little.  I had felt a little full in any event so I think the combination of that and the bending triggered the attack.  I have not done much today as a result and have been sat doing some crochet.  Very slowly I am getting the squares worked.  Mind you am looking forward to the day when I have all the squares worked and I have it joined together.

I have cooked tea tonight.  We have had roast lamb studded with garlic, with a little mint sauce rubbed into the fat and then a smattering of olive oil.





Water and a pinch of mixed herbs are then added to the tray below for the meat juices to drip into. The tray is then covered in foil.  This in effect creates a steam bath for the roast, but it does roast and the skin goes nicely coloured underneath.  The last half hour or so I always take the foil off.  Gravy is made from the meat juices underneath.




The joint nicely coloured and caramelised.






Tea tonight.  Was very tasty.



I was able to eat, however I did keep an eye on the quantity I did have and I think that perhaps that together with keeping an eye on how much I bend will be part of me staving off any further episodes.  Fingers crossed.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day.

We have not had snow here today in Peterborough at all although it has been very cold.

Keep warm and safe wherever you are.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan
x

Comments

Popular Posts