Sunday Catchup

I was able to indulge with my crafting again last night for about six hours from 7:00pm until 1:00pm.  Things are slowly moving along, I am just grateful for the peaceful time to craft and create.  It makes me happy.  Happy because I am usefully engaged but also happy because I am in the process creating something.  Yes it was a kit, but I have ideas on how to finish this off which will make it unique to my household. So something similar but not the same.  To tell you the truth it is hard work on the concentration and focus front but I am thoroughly enjoying it.  Hopefully, I will be able to get another stint at it this evening.

This afternoon was spent pottering with household chores.  We had a late tea, I cooked a late chicken dinner which went down very well.  It was served with a couple of sausages each, some roast onion, boiled potatoes, carrots, broccoli, peas.  Went down very nicely.  The chicken cavity was stuffed with a whole lemon cut in half, an onion and butter.  The outside was covered in butter and then chopped herbs were added.  Kept the chicken nice and moist and it was very tasty.






I did manage to get sat down with my embroidery again from about 8:30pm until 1:00am.  So another fair stint which I am pleased about.  Will have to see how the week pans out with me being able to get sat to do more. It is a big project and probably the biggest project I have had a go at so far.

Sorry this post is later than usual, I have had the computer downloading new soft ware for the best part of the evening.  Hopefully everything is now done.

Catch everyone soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts