Underestimating again

 That is underestimating again the amount of time needed for bottoming out the bedroom/study/computer room!  However I have made an exceptional start and cleared quite a lot of stuff interspersed with washing pillows, quilts, blankets, sheets and curtains.  It is getting a good going over though.  I think I am going to be another couple of days in dealing with this, but at least then it will be thoroughly done.  I am mindful that I have to have this gall bladder operation which will put me out of action for a couple of days or so

I prefer feather pillows and I buy the ones that you can wash and dry in a tumble drier, just on a normal general wash and then they go into the tumble drier - mine have been on Turbo and they have come out lovely and clean and beautifully fluffed up as if they were new.  It does take a little time as I only wash one pillow at a time and only dry one at a time so that they get thoroughly cleaned and then dried.  I prefer to do this as OH has been particularly heavy in the past with pillows and I have ended up having to chuck them.  I am therefore well chuffed in being able to do this.  I use fabric conditioner as well and they smell lovely.  The dogs bedding has also been sorted.  There are more pillows and bedding to finish tomorrow and then there are a stack of clothes.

I have also managed to stack a few of my books on the computer/craft table and also got my embroidery machine in situ.  There is quite a lot of space under the computer/craft desk and I am hoping to get some of my craft stuff tucked up in oozes out of the way there and within easy reach.  Fingers crossed I can do this as it would make things a lot easier.  I want to leave the best part of the table so that I can work on things.  I have a lot of patchwork stuff and ideas for future projects but I need a space to work in without OH leaving stuff everywhere.  I also need to leave the top relatively free of the desk so that I can set too and start to do some of the paper crafting that I want to get out of the way for Christmas there are quite a lot of projects on this front which I could slip in amongst everything else here and there if everything is to hand.  I am trying to get organised.  That is going to take some time though as there are bits and bobs of crafting stuff all over.

Unfortunately I have not managed to get back to my embroidery yet but that is on the cards.  It will be a lot easier when the room is sorted.

Sorry it is short and sweet this evening; I have had a busy day was up early this m,orning and started straight away, however much as I love her, I have been hampered by Missy.  I have been up and down most of the day and each time I have gone downstairs she has followed me down so have had to repeatedly stop to get her back to where she should be.  She does not like being on her own.  |Me today, I have valued the space on my own and I have had the radio on, Classical FM today listening to different movie themes and that has been lovely.

Right am going to put my feet up another day beckons tomorrow on the cleaning front.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. It sounds like you have made good progress. We went to Malvern yesterday, and checked out two car boot sales at the weekend, so I have to start another box for stock and do some polishing of copper as I had a change-round of stuff on display in the kitchen.

    I hope you can get back to your crafting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is silent at your blog. Hope everything is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything's alright patty, xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a May 31st post, are you okay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking in. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pattypan, hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts