Today

 I have been in the kitchen again and I am getting there but suspect I will have to get up early in the morning in any event to finish off.  Our kitchen delivery is supposed to happen between 9:00am and 11:06am so if I am up for 7:00am that should allow for me to get it finally clear so that OH can get on.

As part of the tidying of stuff to get it into the kitchen, I have uncovered a few boxes of Christmas decorations some of them are below.

One of the Angel Globes.  I originally had three of these but managed to break two last year which I was quite upset about.  They change colour, photos show just two of the colours.



One of my small Christmas Heart Vines.


This is not a Christmas ornament but I use it as one.  It is a Hurdy Gurdy Musical Box which plays Brahms Lullaby.  However I use it as part of the decorations as when I was a child, there used to be a Chestnut Seller in town and there was always a Hurdy Gurdy playing just directly behind him.  It is sad not to see these much anymore.



And some of my German wooden Christmas decorations.  

This carousel is usually operated by candle only, but this particular one gives you the choice of candle power or battery power.  I could not find the screwdriver to fit this so will get OH to look at this and will then show it in action.


A hanging or freestanding star.  



And finally the Nativity scene.  I do have more but they are not easily accessible at the moment.





Lets see what I find tomorrow or what happens tomorrow.

Catch you soon.


Pattypan


x


Comments

Popular Posts