New Post Do You Know what this is - Answer

I am pleased to report that two Followers here and on Instagram knew what this little gadget was. Well done to both ladies.

SharonMorris9051 and Pamtamkin 4154 both on Instagram.

Thank you to the rest of you for your guesses.

Until just recently I also had the original yogurt maker (electric one) that my Mum bought and I used to make yogurt with all those years ago (I would be about 14 to 15 years old then)  I think however it was passed on to the local charity shop.

However, this little gadget is to make your own homemade Cream from Milk and Butter. It is a hand tool that requires you to put in a little elbow grease.  I was given this quite a few years ago now by a work colleague.    Bearing in mind the current limitations being imposed on every family in the UK and elsewhere when it comes to energy bills at the moment, I thought that I would share.  I am aware that many of you will have not come across this gadget.  May be one to look out for in the Charity Shops or Car Boots and to show the kids how to use, as part of earning their pocket money.



The instruction book that came with it on how to use, just in case you come across one on your travels without the instruction book!









I have the electrified gadget version to fit a Kenwood Chef machine.  Sadly, my Kenwood has given-up the ghost.  I am however hopeful at some stage to replace it with another Kenwood Chef machine.  I miss my old girl (she was over 40 years old when she died) however extremely efficient!

It is surprising how sometimes there is a need for old things to return.  That is why I hold onto things, because as soon as I get rid of anything I need it the following week.

Hope you enjoyed.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I knew what that was too - sold a few down the years! We don't often use cream, buit a useful thing for those that want to make some at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts