Another cold day

 Here in Peterborough where I have mostly kept to the house as it is too cold for me.  The sun has been out and it has been nice to see it through the window.  Trouble is I keep going really cold with Raynaud's attacks which keeps turning my fingers white, and then they go blue and I cannot feel anything.  If you zoom in on the pictures below you will  see the tops of my fingers gone blue.  This was not a particularly sustained attack either.  Caused by going down into the kitchen, which is the coldest room in the house.  That is all I did and the heating is on.  They were white, but this is them getting warmed up!




Today for tea, we have had home made chunky chips, fried onions, fried King Oyster mushrooms (sliced) together with medium rare Rump steak.  Has gone down very nicely.  We find that Rump steak if it is not over-cooked can be just as good as a Rib Eye steak and it has a lot of flavour.  No need for a pudding this evening, as we were having trouble finishing our plates.






The Blessing for today is that the car has passed its MOT, sigh of relief.  It is always a good day when this happens. We rely heavily on the car especially to get down to the caravan.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts