Clearly the Universe had other ideas

 Today was to be a set too day with some cleaning.  Monday is for the best part for me Laundry day in any event.

To start with I managed to oversleep.  Not a good start to the day, but these things happened.  I had met with a friend later in the day and then after coming back home I had intended to get on with the cleaning. Laundry was part way through, but still not finished.  We ended up having to deal with some other issues that had come our way and which needed dealing with.  Fortunately we got all that sorted in time for tea, which traditionally on a Monday for us is a duplicate of the meal we have on a Sunday - that is if we have had a roast of any sort.  Otherwise it is likely to be a scratch tea as time on a Monday is usually at a premium.



Needless to say I did not get to my baking. Tomorrow it is then! Pity as despite having a big tea, I am slightly peckish now!

In any event we got tea and I was then able to set about the rest of the washing.  It is just being finished off as I type this.

Not a terribly productive day, but we have dealt with something that could have otherwise have caused all sorts of problems.  However it is now done and dusted and can be put to bed. Phew.

Sorry it is short and sweet.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts