Today has been a slow one

 Basically my mojo got up and left the building.  It has been a warmer day here, but it is still cold and I am still wrapped up in thick clothing even in the house.

I went for a walk earlier with a friend and we ended up putting the world to rights between us.  The exercise is good though and I sometimes think that getting out into the fresh air, actually helps you appreciate the warmth more in the house.

We nipped to the local shop unfortunately they did not have much choice and we came back with Youngs Battered Cod fillets which we have not had in an awful long while.  They are not too bad and make a cheap meal as you get four fillets in the box.  I served them with homemade chunky chips and baked beans.  Has gone down very nicely.







Whilst in the local shop as well came across this Bay Seasoning which was on offer.  I have therefore come home with a tin to see whether we like it or not.  Must say that the mixture smells flavourful.  Will probably use it with Chicken later on in the week.




Not much doing here today really.  I do have a lot of stuff to do in the background as usual.

Hope everyone has  lovely evening.  Keep well and keep safe.

Catch you soon.


Pattypan

x


 

Comments

Popular Posts