A little Catch Up

 Today has been a busy day where I have been in the kitchen cleaning.  I will be back in there tomorrow as well.  Also done some washing although I do have  more to do tomorrow.

Have cooked Cottage Pie for tea this evening with a Rice Pudding for dessert.  Has gone down very  nicely and there is plenty left for tomorrow evening so that will save me a bit of messing around.  I do not want to finish off the kitchen and then mess it up again by cooking straight away. This will therefore suit me very well.




I then sat down to do some knitting.  The wool is still wet from the other day and realistically will not be dry until Thursday when if it is nice and dry I will set to and continue on this particular jumper.

I therefore looked at some of my other UFOs.  Was looking for a simple pair of mittens to knit. Have located a pattern that am going to use as well as a pair of fingerless mitts as well so that I have the option.  Yet to locate a hat pattern.  Once that all sorted will then be able to have a session with some small items to get them out of the way with.  The scarf is knitted just needs fringing, but want to make sure I have enough wool for the knitted bits first.  Fringing can be sorted out if not enough wool separately later.

I have another project on the go using this same wool a lovely Turquoise shade.  It is one I started in May last year whilst away on holiday. I have the back, one of the sides and am working one of the sleeves.  Have had to work out where I am with that but more on that in the update post which is coming out shortly.  I still have the other side front and another sleeve to work.

Whilst looking for other UFOs have found a couple of other  jumpers that had been started, so it looks as though I will be concentrating on the knitting for a while as I am in need of some comfy new jumpers and tops.

I have found my neck shawls, however I have lost the pattern. I have it somewhere just cannot lay my hands on them. They will not take much finishing. One of them is knitted, the other needs finishing off and then both need to be fringed. I think I am going to have a session just doing fringing for the knitted scarf and the neck shawls to get them out of the way with.  Be more efficient to sort them this way as it will be the same technique.

I also have more wool, which I will use up for jumpers where I can.  There is also a lot more wool to un-taffle.  I found another bag of that as well.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan 

x

Comments

Popular Posts