Saturday Potterings

 Last night I got into a right pickle with a knitting pattern on a UFO that I have picked up to work.  After putting out an SOS for help, a lovely lady called Joan came to the rescue and untaffled me.  Joan you have the patience of Jobe!  Thank you very much. Inadvertently I had missed part of the instruction in the pattern and instead of knit 4, pearl 2 together x 20 times I had just worked pearl 2 together 20 times and was left with a load of stitches on the needle with no further instruction as to what to do with them.  Doh!  Joan thank you for the rescue.

I then went on to change to the larger needles and to start working the back of the jumper and have managed to get on a little way with it.  I am pleased with how it is working up.




I shall keep plugging away with it until I get to the end.  I love the colourway though.  Very much my colours and cheerful.

Today has been a drizzly day here and there. Not much.  It has also been a little chillier despite the sun trying to peek out behind the clouds. We have the heating on at the moment as my hands are like Iceburgs again.

I have been pottering in the house, doing a bit more sorting and getting rid of stuff that no longer has a purpose.  Painstaking, but necessary work.  Need to get focused. There will be a bit of this over the next few days as I gradually wade my way through a few things.

Tonight though I am having an evening off.  I am going to concentrate on my knitting for a while.

Hope you are all keeping safe and warm.

Have a good evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. It’s going to be lovely! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catriona. I hope so. Will not be for lack of effort xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts