The Light is expanding out

Little by little everyday.  It is 5:40pm and the light of the day is just fading into the night.  Six weeks past and it would have been pitch black.

I am happier that the light has returned and have a little more energy than I had.

Today, we overslept and so I did not get to Home Bargains for my cleaning stuff until early afternoon and then they did not have everything.  I managed to get three quarters of what I was after.  Might have to go again at another time, but I got the basics namely my washing powder, fabric conditioner, cleaning stuff and dishcloths.  I had wanted to buy in a 32 pack of the Nicky T paper at £9 something but could not manage it so that will have to wait until another day.  Arm has not been cooperating today and I have had difficulty with lifting stuff.

Stir fry for tea this evening.  Nipped round to the supermarket namely the Co-Op. (Veg shop closed).  Not impressed with what was on offer.  Shelves badly depleted and I did not get what I was after, although I did bring back a couple of other items which were needed.  I had gone round for some peppers and some Broccoli.  I found one loose red and lonely pepper but no Broccoli.  I need some generally but had hoped to have a little more for the stir fry.  Will just have to use up what little bit I have and make it stretch by cutting it into teeny little florets.  The stalk and what not I have kept as we are going to have Broccoli and Stilton soup again later in the week.  There is stem ginger, a tin of pineapple (no juice), broccoli, sesame seeds, onion, red pepper, kale, a mixed reduced ready bag of stir fry mix, a bag of noodles, chicken, Star Anise Honey and some honey garlic.






Tea was tasty and we have another meal out of it tomorrow.  It will either be more noodles or rice with it tomorrow. 

I have a new cake recipe I want to try out as well and so will have to go back to the shop either later or tomorrow to get some Bananas which forms the basis of the cake.

Right am off to potter.

Have a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts