Flagging

 It is some 12 hours since I woke up properly and much as I loved waking up and seeing in the New day, I am now totally cream-crackered.  As a result I am not going to do too much, apart from sit and watch some TV.  There are a couple of programmes that I watch on a Monday night and once they are done and dusted I shall have an early night which will be a novelty but I cannot do late nights and early mornings.  Something has to give somewhere along the line otherwise I will end up being unwell which I do not want.  I may tackle one of the UFO's whilst I sit.  Cannot just sit have to do something.

Despite being a relatively nice day and warmer than yesterday I have felt cold and have had a jumper on which I have only just taken off. Maybe I am sickening for something - I hope not.  Could really do with a glass of cider not happening though as I think that would finish me off.  Maybe at the end of the week.

I have had a couple of boil washes on today and got them out and dried.  A batch of towels and my tea-towels.  Tea towels I go through rather quickly as I only use them once and then they are put into the wash basket.  I am the same with dishcloths too.  I buy the knitted fabric dishcloths and then boil them up to re-use them a few times before buying in some more.  I may be untidy but everything is clean.  I have managed to get them all dry as well.

We have also had a duplicate of the meal we had yesterday and it has gone down very nicely.  Saves so much bother and means we get a proper meal very quickly.

Tomorrow night we are having salad, the last of the Frittata, Pork pie, ham, salad etc. together with some Jersey Royal potatoes cooked and served warm with some butter and some fresh mint out of the garden.  That should do nicely and is another quick meal.

Sorry it is short and sweet today, but I do need to go and put my feet up.

Have a lovely evening everyone and hopefully will catch up tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts