Monday Monday

Today has been a cooler day weather wise; not unpleasant slightly more breezy than yesterday and I have taken full advantage of that and got a load more washing out on the line.  I am going to have a big pile of ironing to do as I still have a load more washing to get done.  Weather Permitting it is quilts day tomorrow.  Told you was having a good old bottom out!

I have also managed to finish off the Study/Craft room really setting about the corner table/sewing table and underneath it as well.  I had a load of books and magazines under there, including a load of paperwork. That has now been shifted and a miniature set of drawers together with one of my sewing stool/boxes has now been installed under there.  I intend to put my sewing tin on top of the stool together with some embroidery thread boxes as well in order that I can access my crafting and sewing stuff quite easily.  I have a load of different sewing needles and other sewing stuff in the tin.

We walked Missy earlier; she was asking to go and it does her good keeping her mobile and she can potter around for a little while so she really does have some freedom then.  Have come back to Mischief sat at the door of the Study/Craft room waiting for us to return!

Fortunately I have not had to do anything about tea this evening as I was treated to some Kentucky chicken.  We have the last of the English Strawberries to have with some cream shortly.  Just letting the chicken go down.  I shall be back to doing the food again tomorrow,

I have a pile of paperwork to go through and dispose of where necessary a little later, and then also do some more knitting on one of my UFO Scarf shawls.  Am nearly at the end of the knitting.  Do not think will get to starting the fringing tonight, but I am hoping to get the knitting done.  If that is the case can then start on the fringing tomorrow.  Trying not to rush things so that they turn out as they should. Very keen now to get these two done and dusted. Will see how it goes.  Then on to the Scarf, mittens and hat set another UFO that needs clearing.

During the clear up of the sewing desk have also found a couple of patterns for UFOs which I had also been looking for.  So surely and slowly things are finding each other so that I can indeed complete them.  Everything happens in its own time.

Right am off to potter.

Hope you have had a brilliant day.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts