Today

Has been another quiet day.  Relatively warm and although despite sleeping well I am still not firing on all cylinders therefore just going to take it steady; not by choice but by listening to my inner voice for a change. 

Some more washing and some more drying has been achieved.  Other than that though, not much done. I decided to use the time getting to grips with tackling a UFO project; I have been struggling with it and it seems to be one step forward two steps backward. It is known as the Virus Shawl.  So much so I changed the tutorial and pattern that I was using, however that was not a naff pattern it was me being difficult in not processing the information correctly. I think because I had been tired and spent longer than I should have in tackling the project.  There will be a post on this later in the week, but it has not been the easiest of UFOs to tackle and it has been pulled down at least three times.  The pulling down though is all part and parcel of the learning process. You learn how not to do it so that  you can work out how you actually do it.  I will be making more of these shawls in due course as I do like the pattern, and this wool is the same colourways as a dress I was bought for my birthday last year which I think will tone well with it.  In any event it will always go with jeans!




The above has since been pulled down and re-started. However, more on that later in the week.

I am having a break and a rest of my eyes at the moment.  I am going to prepare a cheat sheet for me to work one particular row and that should hopefully help me get to the end of the pattern.  I am further along than I was which is a miracle and it does not look too bad.

Tea this evening is to be a fry up; using what I have in the fridge again.  In the end it was bacon, eggs, some mushrooms and some baked beans with bread and butter.  Went down very nicely as I was hungry for my tea tonight.  Probably due to the fact that I have not been very hungry for the past couple of meals.

It has gone a bit chillier this evening, and so I have slung a jumper on again as my arms had gone cold.

I am hoping that the little break from concentrating and focusing on the pattern will refresh me so that I can move on again with the UFO.  It has two chances.

Right am off to play.

Hope everyone has had a good day and wish you all a good evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts