Day to Day

Tuesday night

Last night I pottered a bit in the garden, watering the plants with some washing up water and some rainwater.  Managing slowly to get the Herb garden sorted.  All being well I will continue again tomorrow whilst the shade is in the back garden and before the Sun hits it.

Got a few more pots sorted out.  Thus far my plants are managing to survive but I am faffing over them keeping an eye on them and moving pots if necessary.

I was absolutely shattered last night, and ended up in bed early as a result.  

Wednesday

Good night's sleep for me.  I am not the best of sleepers waking every few hours or just not being able to settle especially when it is muggy and hot but I did overall have a good night's sleep.  Woke reasonably early.

Had a bit of a faff with my keyboard to my computer which went up the Swanee.  Last time it went wrong decided not to get a new one as we had got it going again.  I should have known better.  Had to go and get a replacement one which should do until can get better sorted.  The keyboard clicks too much when I am typing at speed and I think it annoys himself more than it does me.  Will see how things go.  At least I have the means to express myself again!

Have started sorting out the grotty corner of the Herb bed removing stuff and chucking stuff out. A lot of what is being saved is now stuck on the patio for sorting out. We have a small shed that needs to be tackled but I need assistance with that as there are some things that need to be put up out of the way.  So that will need stripping out and sterilising and no doubt a load of stuff will need slinging as well.  I cannot do things half-hearted if I am doing the job it might as well be done as well as I can at that particular time.

Once the Herb corner is sorted out and the shed, I can then set about tying in the Grape vine which seems to have exploded.  That is going to take a little bit of time, but it does need sorting out just a little bit.  Think am going to set a couple of runners into pots to see if I can get some other plants out of it.  Have no idea what the variety is but there seem to be lots of grape sets on it, which would be exciting if I can get bunches of grapes off of it this year.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

Inbetween times I have been coming into the house which is relatively cool to outside and just sitting before starting to potter about again.   Lots of little things getting done but nothing substantive.  It all adds up at the end of the day just cannot see anything for it straightaway.

I have been pottering for most the evening as well. Started off sorting stuff from the grotty Herb bed corner.  Have a load more to do tomorrow on this but before I can do that I have to clear some other stuff.  Playing ping pong again.  

Doing some jobs in the kitchen in preparation for a massive attempt in there for tomorrow when it is too hot outside for me to do anything substantial in the garden.  At least am getting things sorted very slowly.  Need all this doing for my sanity even though it is hard work.

Back is very uncomfortable again.  Am going to have another early night in order that I can get an early start again tomorrow whilst it is cooler.

Hope everyone has had a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts