From my Dresser to Your Dresser



From my Dresser to your Dresser.

Everything is okay here; have just been running out of time to do stuff in.  Therefore I have decided to take the weekend off of blogging and hopefully will be back to normal service on Monday.  I have a few projects that need to be sorted out for my sanity more than anything else.  A concerted effort is therefore needed from me to be able to focus and complete the tasks in hand which are routine but driving me up the wall.  Patience is a virtue which I am sadly lacking at the moment.  There is so much to do and so much I would like to do and it is just not happening. Back to basics and taking control of the situation before I get run ragged.  This is down to some people as well!

Here is hoping that everyone has a smashing weekend.

Catch up Monday.

Pattypan

x





Comments

  1. I hope that you catch up on all your WIP's. Your dresser is looking . . . well dressed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BB, It is rather! Hopefully will get done. Part way achieved today which is a bonus have a good weekendxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts