Thursday Potterings

 Sorry out of necessity it is quite a quick post this evening.

We have had a lot of showers today interspersed throughout the day.  I did some washing in the hope that I could get it out, (whilst the Sun was out I should say) but to no avail so that will hopefully go out in a little while.  Rain is forecast tomorrow so want to make the most of any bright time inbetween the showers.

As a result it has been very much a housebound day.  Doing nothing specifically just random jobs that needed doing.  

I do have some sorting out of some stuff this evening when I get sat down.  I have a bag of fabric to sort out and get stored properly.  It is in a bin bag (scrap bag at the moment). As I have my fingers in all sorts of crafts, there is quite a lot of useful fabric there; just needs sorting into a proper scrap box.

Greenhouse wise, I have another Cucumber up, another Marigold and the Fennel is at long last coming through.  Beans seem to be okay in the outdoor grown up garden. They were falling off the stakes a bit, but I have gone around and sorted that out.  I have also given them a little water.  I did put feed in their water last night.

My Pumpkins are also coming along very nicely.  I have two that I planted sometime back.  Hopefully fingers crossed they produce some Pumpkins.

Probably will not in reality get back into the garden until Saturday although if I can I will.

Tea tonight, Chicken curry, Naan bread, Rice and then Gooseberry crumble with custard. The curry has been made with the half chicken leftover from the other evening.

And yes, we did to get to eat the Gooseberry crumble tonight. I warmed it up and served with custard.  Very nice too.  Has made a lovely seasonal change.  Has gone down a treat and there is more for tomorrow too.

Have a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts