Starting to Get there

 I intend to have quite a session this weekend carrying on with the cleaning, probably all will not get done but intend to have Sunday afternoon off and then carry on. Tomorrow will be a similar day to today.

Some more progress has been made today.  Lots of washing down, lots of repairing things as I go along and sorting cupboards out one at a time to make sure the things I use are easily accessible.  As I have said I want to carry on with the cleaning.  At some point it will be tidy enough for me to put a fresh coat of paint on the walls (or start to) especially over the cupboards where I tend to also store other equipment.  That part needs painting as I also want to get some paint on the ceiling and the new strip light installed which we have had for sometime.  I am being strict with myself and my focus so that I do not get over-tired.  I have despite aches and pains felt a little brighter today, and so will continue plodding on until I get there.  Once the kitchen is sorted, I will start on the Pantry.

More washing has also been accomplished today although has gone into the tumbler.  I have another load of washing but am going to see what the weather is like tomorrow.  At the point of typing this, I have not seen the forecast. Once I have checked, will determine whether it goes into the tumbler or not. (It has since got in as rain is forecast for tomorrow.  So indeed will be a kitchen day.

We are having a scratch tea tonight; G went to the Baker this morning and came back with some crusty rolls so will probably have something in a bun or with a bun.  No idea at the moment.  Still have not made my soup; think we are going to need that tomorrow.

I need to get to my preserves; fortunately everything is safe in the fridge so hopefully will be able to get some of them done in the next few days.  Will update in one post in a few days.

I will sit down this evening although will not be starting my new project.  Despite looking for it last night I could not locate my magnifyer - I turfed out quite a few bags last night looking for it.  It will turn up.  So may have to do something else instead.  However I would prefer to get this project out of the way with.  Will see what happens.

Short and sweet tonight as I still have a few things to do before I put my feet up.

Keep safe and warm.

Have a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I hope your magnifier turns up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you BB; I definitely need the magnifier trouble is it is not where I thought I had left it. If cannot find by tomorrow night then it will be a change of project and might tackle one of the UFOs instead. Maybe spirit is determined I will finish that UFO pile whether I am in the mood too or not! Serves me right. Take care Tricia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts