Things to achieve today Day One


Just a few of the things I hope to achieve today on Day One of a new regime for me, trying to identify tasks that need doing in any one day without overloading myself and trying a different way of getting into a new routine.  Trying to match like for like jobs in a block to get them out of the way with i.e. the cooking and baking in the first part of the day apart from sorting the veggies for tea out and a pudding.

  • Sort breakfast - Toasted Sourdough with jam for today
  • Make second batch of yogurt;
  • Make a bread loaf;
  • Make Broccoli and Stilton Soup;
  • Make Chicken Stock;
  • Make some Scones;
  • Make some Flapjacks;
  • Stop for something to eat midday; maybe soup maybe a sarnie or something similar;
  • Get washing done;
  • Get washing dried;
  • Start work on cleaning the kitchen;
  • Cook fresh veggies for tea using the remainder of the Lamb chops cooked yesterday, mashed potato and gravy;
  • Fruit and yogurt for pudding.

Hopefully this will not be overloading me.  There will be a second post in relation to the kitchen later today to explain exactly what I am up to.

I also hope to do a little crafting of an evening as well even if it is only finishing off UFOs.  Will see how things progress.  However have an outline plan of how I would like to proceed in order to get things done and try and get rid of any procrastination by giving myself a work list that needs completing as far as possible on any one given day.  If cannot then the item may be transferred to the following day.

I might in all fairness be setting myself up to fail, but I need to get things sorted and if I need to make adjustments then so be it.  Will be very much trial and error.  I will see how I get on. 

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I wouldn't consider it a fail, rather a readjustment. That is a long list, kudos to you. I'm doing laundry and making soup for lunch. That's as far as my plans go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I feel as though I am so behind. Realisation over the weekend that I have a lot to get done before Christmas! I am fed up of other things getting in the way and making me feel as though I never achieve anything so I have decided to have a concerted effort. Whether it will work or not remains to be seen but it will not be for the lack of effort. I am also trying to keep us well fed. Come the colder months I have a slightly different regime when it comes to cooking. I am hoping to do a lot of prepping for that too. Hope you are keeping well and life is treating you kindly. Take care Tricia x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts