Things to Achieve Today - Day Three

Day 3 Thursday 19 October 2023

Today the focus is going to be on the kitchen.  Not got on as well the past few days with the kitchen as I had hoped; have done a bit but things taking a little longer than anticipated. I therefore propose to do no cooking today apart from tea this evening so that I can really get stuck in.  With the lack of sleep and today the rain and an arthritis flare.  I am going to settle and focus on the kitchen as much as I can.  Needs must. That means I will be kitchen bound for most of Day Three i.e. Thursday 19 October 2023.

Needless to say we will be having breakfast, midday and teatime meals!

If I can add anything further into the mix I will, or if I get closer to finishing the kitchen I may extend this into the evening to finish off, if I can get it sorted that is. Otherwise it will be in to Friday to get this done.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

If can achieve this can then start on the Pantry on Saturday, Sunday and into Monday.  Well that is the plan anyway.  Once these two rooms are sorted we can then start getting Pantry stuff into the Pantry for a proper re-organisation.  As mentioned before I will be sewing some stuff for the Pantry as well.  However that is a finishing touch for my own satisfaction to pretty it up as it were and in the greater scheme of things can wait until everything in the kitchen and Pantry is sorted.

Will see how it goes.  So a bit boring the plan for today, but necessary for me to get a real grip on this, bearing in mind real life events and conditions.

Really need to get stuck in today; time is moving on.

Catch up later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts