A little Catch up





Yesterday was a down day as I was not a hundred per cent.  I stayed warm in my PJs and cuddly dressing gown.  For the best part of the day I did not do anything and as the evening snook in I managed to do a little patchwork.  So very unusually yesterday was a bit of a chill out day for me.  Could not put my finger on what was wrong, just felt totally out of it.  However today has been a different kettle of fish. Firing on all pistons this morning.  Been taking it steady though.

Did not get to the tip but that will be either Tuesday or Wednesday at the present moment in time.

I have managed to do some work in the kitchen and cook a full blown what should have been Sunday lunch yesterday.  We had roasted loin of pork, the crackling came up beautifully although I did not have any.  Served with stem broccoli, shredded steamed cabbage, creamy mashed potatoes, carrots, roasted onions, roasted potatoes and lots of gravy.   Went down very nicely indeed.  Enough for a few sarnies tomorrow.  I had not planned on a hot pork meal tomorrow at all.



We have steak pie and chicken also for during the week.  A couple of meals at least out of both although I may have to top up with some more veggies.  

Am off to do a little more tacking now and add a few more patches to the box.

Keep safe and warm everyone.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. I hope having a gentle day has helped - although you still seem to have accomplished a lot
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Siobhan, yes the inactive day helped a lot and has helped me restore a little bit. Trying to deal with my issues in a different way concentrating on what have achieved rather than what I haven't. I cannot just sit still. If I sit I either have to read, watch a film, You Tube, blog whatever. Always on the twitch me. My Nan and my Dad were the same bless them. Hope you have had a few better days in the longer term. So looking for more light of an evening so I can get on a bit more. The nights should really start to draw out from now on in. Our kitchen gets very cold even with the heating on, so if it is too cold outside if I just go into the room I end up with no feeling in my fingers. Take care sweetheart Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts